We value your privacy. Due to that we want to protect your personal data and handle it in accordance with the appropriate provisions of the law, specifically the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
We want to give you control over your personal data processed by us, as well as the right tools to execute your rights.
Information on how we process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR is outlined below.
|Who is the administrator of your personal data?|
The personal data provided in your resume, by our application form or otherwise (e.g. by email) is processed GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska with its registered office in Lodz at Milionowa Street 55, 93-113 Lodz, hereinafter be referred to as “Administrator” or “GMS Recruitment”.
|How do we obtain your personal data?|
|For what purpose, how and on what grounds do we process your personal data?|
GMS Recruitment operates as a recruitment agency. We process your personal data in order to conduct recruitment processes, in particular in order to:
We process personal data for the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 (1)(a); Article 6 (1)(b); Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR:
- creating your professional profile and matching your job offers with your experience and qualifications and providing you with a suitable job offer;
- the transfer of your personal data, including your professional profile, to potential employers or recruiters, whose job offers are appropriate to your professional qualifications and experience;
- contacting you and providing you with information about recruitment processes by phone or in an electronic form, e.g.: by email, SMS, MMS;
- remind you from time to time about the need of an update of all the provided data;
- to remind you about our services and the possibility of using them;
- keeping statistics for an internal need of the Administrator;
- the archiving of recruitment processes carried out, confirmation of the performance by GMS Recruitment of the obligations arising from the provisions on the General Data Protection Regulations and the pursuit of claims or defense against claims that may be directed against GMS Recruitment;
We focus on the transparency of your personal data processing. If you have any questions about this process, or about the principles of our services, please get in touch.
- based on your consent to the processing of personal data provided through our website, or in the form of a written statement that you can withdraw at any time by contacting us (remember, however, that we will process your data until you withdraw your consent) in accordance with the law), or
- because it is necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party (e.g. contracts for referral to foreign employers) or it is necessary to take pre-contractual actions upon your request - in this case, providing information is not mandatory, but it is necessary for the contract to be concluded and performed, either
- because it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of GMS Recruitment, or
- because the processing is necessary to achieve the objectives arising from legally legitimate interests pursued by GMS Recruitment or a third party, such as direct marketing of its own services or pursuit of claims for business activity
We process your data in accordance with the law, ensuring that it stays current and correct, only for the purposes for which it was collected and we will not process it for other purposes, unless you provide separate, informed consent.
|Is providing personal data mandatory?|
You decide which data to entrust to GMS Recruitment when submitting your application. However, failing to provide us with the relevant data required in our recruitment processes will result in the inability to participate in these processes or their positive resolution.
|Who will have access to your personal data?|
In addition to sharing your data with potential employers or recruiters, we will also share your data with entities cooperating with us as part of the recruitment processes and entities acting on our behalf (e.g. IT services providers), i.e. processing entities.
|Will we share your personal data outside of the European Union?|
We will not transfer your personal data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless the potential employer or recruitment entity (e.g. another company from the group of companies to which the potential employer belongs) is outside EEA. In this case, GMS Recruitment may transfer your data to a non-EEA country where the data protection law may not be as restrictive as in the country you come from. By entrusting us with your data, you consent to this kind of data transfer outside of the EEA. GMS Recruitment will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and protect it from unauthorized access.
In specific cases, we may ask you for additional consent to transfer your personal data to entities located outside the EEA.
|How long will we be processing your personal data?|
GMS Recruitment will process your data for current and future recruitment processes, until you withdraw your consent or until we find the use of your data inapplicable (e.g. due to its obsolescence).
If you want your data to be processed only in relation to specific recruitment processes, please let us know by adding an appropriate, legible and clear annotation. Then, your data will be processed only for the recruitment processes selected by you and for a maximum period of 24 months after their completion.
If you withdraw your consent to participate in further recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment – our Administrator, for the period of limitation of claims resulting from legal provisions, may process your data for archiving purposes, statistics, confirmation of GMS Recruitment obligations and claims or defense against claims that may be directed against GMS Recruitment, but not for more than 10 years from the withdrawal of consent.
Remember: The processing of your personal data based on your consent may be shortened by submitting a withdrawing consent.
|How do we secure your data?|
We use a number of IT and physical security features, such as: firewall system, anti-virus systems, access passwords, etc., aimed at minimizing the risk of data leakage, their destruction, loss or disintegration and against other illegal forms of processing. Remember, however, that using the Internet and sending data electronically always carries the risk of certain security incidents. We assure you that we do a lot to reduce this risk as much as possible, but we cannot take responsibility for the consequences of such incidents, in particular if they result from the activities of third parties, not allowed by law.
|What rights do you have concerning our processing of your personal data?|
Pursuant to GDPR, you have numerous rights associated with the personal data provided to us.
You have the right to be informed on how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to access, update, erasure or object to the transfer of your data to another administrator (if based on the consent and data are processed in an automated manner) and the right to restrict processing of your data.
The consent for the processing of your data is voluntary, though you can withdraw it at any time (also in terms of individual forms of contact) and this will not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise your rights, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will verify your requests or objections in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data. However, remember that these rights are not absolute; provisions provide an exceptions to their application.
In response to your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
|How long will your rights take to execute?|
We always try to process your requests and respond to your questions concerning your data as quickly as possible. You should receive a response within 30 days of submitting your request. If we should be unable to meet this deadline due to circumstances beyond our control, we will inform you of this fact and the reason for the delay.
Cookies are text files saved on your computers and in internet browsing software (e.g. browsers). These files detect the device used by the given user and information associated with use of the Website. Cookies usually include the name of the website of their origin, time of storage on the device, and a unique numerical ID.
Gmsrecruitment.com saves cookies on your computer and uses them when you return to the Website.
By default, browser software permits cookies to be saved on the computer.
- customize the content and functions offered by gmsrecruitment.com to the individual preferences of the user (e.g. profile, job offer notifications);
- keep statistics concerning user behavior on the Website in order to optimize its content and functions;
- maintain the so-called “user session” after signing in, which makes it possible for the user to not sign in on every sub-page or when returning to the Website;
- adapt advertising campaigns carried out on the Website by presenting a given advertisement to a user only once.
However, you can change your settings at any time by turning off automatic cookies saving, which requires you to change your browser’s privacy settings. Please be informed that cookies restrictions may have adverse effects on certain functions of gmsrecruitment.com. For more information about cookies (and their types), please visit this website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
|Google AdWords and Google Analytics|
Please be informed that gmsrecruitment.com uses the Google AdWords and Google Analytics service offered by Google Inc. with its registered office in the United States. This service uses the cookie files saved on your computer, laptop or Smartphone, and the data is transmitted to and saved on Google’s servers. The data is used for statistical purposes of gmsrecruitment.com and to analyze user behavior. Thanks to these processes, we can optimize the activity of the Website and offer improved service quality. Google does not have access to your personal information and only accesses the cookies with information on Website use.
If you should have any additional questions concerning our use of your personal data, please email email@example.com