EN | PL | ES | DE
Emergency Medicine Specialist
|» Position:||Emergency Medicine Specialist|
|» Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|» Job type:||2 years contract|
|» Experience:||5 years of experience required|
|» Specialization:||emergency medicine|
|» Language skills:||English: fluent|
|» Job description:||One of the most prestigious groups of private hospitals in GCC. The hospital has branches in Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA.|
A FEW DETAILS ABOUT THE CLIENT:
- a multi-specialty hospital with inpatient and outpatient services and a pharmacy, gained instant popularity due its accessibility, affordability and quality of service.
- equipped with a modern hospital information system that allows the operations to be almost paperless
- a 60 bedded hospital, equipped with excellence in healthcare delivery, offering world-class facility and state-of-the-art technology dedicated to Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Neurology, General Medicine, Woman's Health, Rheumatology, Urology, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Dermatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Gastro-Enterology, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Family Medicine, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Dentistry and others.
POSITION: Specialist in Emergency Medicine
AGE: Below 57 years
The salary package ranges from OMR 1,600 (USD 4,161,28) to OMR 2,500 (USD 6,502) per month depending upon the skill and expertise.rnrnThis is an all-inclusive package.
- Incentives according to the revenue generation
- Medical facilities for self and dependent on our visa
- Workmen compensationrnrn- Indemnity Insurance
CONTRACT: Contract for 2 years
IMPORTANT NOTE: In Oman, as per the rules husband will not be entitled to get the dependent visa, they can come only in Visiting Visa or if there is any vacancy as a medical faculty both has to be recruited. The children will get dependent visa.
- MD Emergency Medicine - 5 years of experience as Emergency Head
- Middle East experience is an added advantage
- English speaking is a MUST
- Arabic speaking is an added advantage
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please, include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
We wish to inform that GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska with its registered office at Milionowa Street 55 in Łódź, 93-113 is the administrator of your personal data. Your data will be processed in order to conduct recruitment processes.