EN | PL | ES | DE
Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|» Position:||Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|» Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|» Job type:||2 years contract|
|» Experience:||14 years of experience required|
|» Specialization:||obstetrics & gynaecology|
|» Additional requirements:||laparoscopic experience|
|» Language skills:||English: fluent|
|» Job description:||One of the most prestigious groups of private hospitals in GCC. The hospital has branches in Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA.|
A FEW DETAILS ABOUT THE CLIENT:
- a multi-specialty hospital with inpatient and outpatient services and a pharmacy, gained instant popularity due its accessibility, affordability and quality of service.
- equipped with a modern hospital information system that allows the operations to be almost paperless
- a 60 bedded hospital, equipped with excellence in healthcare delivery, offering world-class facility and state-of-the-art technology dedicated to Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Neurology, General Medicine, Woman's Health, Rheumatology, Urology, Paediatrics, General
Surgery, Dermatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Gastro-
Enterology, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Family Medicine, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Dentistry and others.
POSITION: CONSULTANTS ONLY
AGE: Below 57 years old
The salary package ranges from OMR 3,000 (USD 7,792.20) to OMR 5,000 (USD 12, 987) per month depending upon the skill and expertise.
This is an all-inclusive package.
- Incentives according to the revenue generation
- Medical facilities for self and dependent on our visa
- Workmen compensation
- Indemnity Insurance
CONTRACT: Contract for 2 years
IMPORTANT NOTE: In Oman, as per the rules husband will not be entitled to get the dependent visa, they can come only in Visiting Visa or if there is any vacancy as a medical faculty both has to be recruited. The children will get
- 14 years of experience required including laparoscopic experience
- Middle East experience is an added advantage
- English speaking is a MUST
- Arabic speaking is an added advantage
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||email@example.com|
Please, include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
We wish to inform that GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska with its registered office at Milionowa Street 55 in Łódź, 93-113 is the administrator of your personal data. Your data will be processed in order to conduct recruitment processes.