EN | PL | ES | DE
|» Position:||EMPLOYED DENTIST |
|» Job type:||24 months initial contract |
|» Salary:||35.000 DKK plus 5% bonus of the turnover|
|» Experience:||3-5 years of experience|
|» Specialization:||general dentistry|
|» Language skills:||English: fluent|
|» Job description:||EMPLOYED DENTIST FOR A PRIVATE CLINIC IN DENMARK|
You would work on two locations in Denmark. Both clinics are busy with loyal patients and perform a variety of general conservative dentistry treatments, including fillings, root canal treatments, crowns, bridges, you name it. You would work in both clinics, that means that every now on then, you would travel in the beautiful Danish countryside. One of the clinic is currently being renovated, so you could work in state of the art environment.
The owner of the clinic is responsible for management tasks, so you would have the opportunity to concentrate on the treatment of patients. The team of the clinic consists of dental hygienists, dental assistants, dentist colleagues and a receptionist. They are all looking forward to start working with a new colleague, and they will be happy to help you with settling down and feel yourself at home.
Apply if you are:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in general dentistry
- Interest in implantology is an advantage, but it is not a requirement
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect:
- Fixed monthly salary in the first 24 months: 35.000 DKK + 5% bonus of the turnover
- The conditions after 24 months are renegotiable. A raise between 50-75% is to be expected.
- 37 hour working week
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Free intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start, if you work 2 years at the clinic.
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Want to hear more:
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, please don't hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com.
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please, include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
We wish to inform that GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska with its registered office at Milionowa Street 55 in Łódź, 93-113 is the administrator of your personal data. Your data will be processed in order to conduct recruitment processes.