EN | PL | ES | DE
|» Location:||The Netherlands|
|» Job type:||contract / employment contract|
|» Salary:||€ 50.000 - € 90.000 gross|
|» Experience:||minimum of 2 years |
|» Language skills:||English: intermediate|
|» Job description:||You love being a dentist or dental specialist? You ready for the next step in your career? You are interested in continuing your professional career in the Netherlands?|
On behalf of multiple modern dental practices throughout the Netherlands, we are looking for dentists and dental specialists.
Do you have:
- An European nationality
- An European education in Dentistry
- A minimum of 2 years of full time work experience as a dentist after graduating
- A professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
- The willingness to learn the Dutch Language
Are you looking for:
- A job as an all-round dentist/ a dental specialist
- The opportunity to work full time
- A long term position
- Working in a high standard modern equipped dental practice
- The opportunity to work employed or self-employed, based upon a percentage of your revenue
- An income that is amongst the highest incomes for dentists in Europe
- The opportunity to work (self-)employed, starting with a fixed income or a percentage of your revenue or a combination of both.
- A starting income as (self-)employed dentist of c/a € 50.000 to € 90.000 gross per year.
- A position suitable to your needs and profile
- A good and honest contract
- Suitable housing for you and your family
- Handling of the required documents that allow you to work and stay in the Netherlands
- Opening a local bank account
- Advice on tax issues and insurance
- Handling of your registration as a medical doctor and/or specialist in the Netherlands
- Objective information on living and working life in the Netherlands
Interested? Then we look forward to your application.
Do not hesitate to contact me via +48 665 342 763 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||email@example.com|
Please, include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
We wish to inform that GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska with its registered office at Milionowa Street 55 in Łódź, 93-113 is the administrator of your personal data. Your data will be processed in order to conduct recruitment processes.