EN | PL | ES | DE
|» Position:||Cardiology Doctor|
|» Location:||Sjalland Region|
|» Job type:||permanent|
|» Salary:||min. € 94.000 per year|
|» Language skills:||English: intermediate|
|» Job description:||We are looking for a skilled specialist doctor in the field of Cardiology for a regional hospital in Denmark|
About the position:
The cardiology section is a part of the medical division which consists of the following specializations: endocrinology, nephrology, cardiology, respiratory medicine and gastroenterologist/hepatology.
Besides the areas within internal medicine the hospital holds the following specializations: anaesthesia with intensive care ward, abdominal surgery, orthopaedic surgery, geriatrics, paediatrics, physico- and ergo- therapy, gynaecology/obstetrics, otology and radiology.
The department consists of 100 inpatient beds of which 16 are in the emergency ward, and the rest are divided between four medical departments.
The cardiologic function includes a bed section with 23 beds, all with telemetry.
A cardiology outpatient clinic is connected to the department with echo function, (TTE and TEE), Holter monitor, exercise ECG, ambulatory blood pressure measurements and rehabilitation and heart failure clinic. Additionally, the medical division takes care of rounds in the acute ward.
The position includes duty obligations with attendance duty.
Info about the candidates:
- Specialization in the field of Cardiology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the 6 months? intensive language course (next one starts most probably in January 2014)
What we offer for specialised doctors:
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Minimum yearly salary of 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 17% pension benefits
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||email@example.com|
Please, include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
We wish to inform that GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska with its registered office at Milionowa Street 55 in Łódź, 93-113 is the administrator of your personal data. Your data will be processed in order to conduct recruitment processes.