EN | PL | ES | DE
|» Position:||Gastroenterology Doctor|
|» Location:||Sjalland Region|
|» Job type:||permanent|
|» Salary:||min. € 94.000 per year|
|» Specialization:||gastroenterology |
|» Language skills:||English: intermediate|
|» Job description:||We are looking for a skilled specialist doctor in the field of Gastroenterology for a regional hospital in Denmark|
About the department:
The gastroenterological department takes care of assignments on a main function level with a large admission area and therefore has a high level of both inpatient and outpatient activity.
The department holds the main educational program in gastroenterology in collaboration with another hospital.
The hospital holds the following specialties: anaesthesia with intensive care ward, abdominal surgery, orthopaedic surgery, gynaecology/obstetrics, otology and radiology.
The medical department has 100 beds, of which 16 belongs to the emergency ward, and the rest are divided into four bed sections. Additionally, the medical division has a significant outpatient clinic.
The gastroenterology department has more than 20 beds at its disposal, an outpatient clinic with nursing care specialised in the field and an endoscopy unit shared with the abdominal surgical ward. Furthermore, the department has capsule endoscopy and abdominal ultrasound.
Creating a joint medical gastroenterological/gastro surgical department with 13 beds is planned.
As a part of the position there is possibility for spectroscopy and outpatient function.
Info about the desired candidates:
- Specialization in the field of Gastroenterology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the 6 months intensive language course
What we offer for specialised doctors:
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Minimum yearly salary of 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 17% pension benefits
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please, include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
We wish to inform that GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska with its registered office at Milionowa Street 55 in Łódź, 93-113 is the administrator of your personal data. Your data will be processed in order to conduct recruitment processes.