EN | PL | ES | DE
General Surgery Specialist
|» Position:||General Surgery Specialist|
|» Job type:||24 months initial contract |
|» Salary:||min. € 94.000 per year|
|» Specialization:||general surgery|
|» Language skills:||English: fluent|
|» Job description:||Where:|
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe's top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The hospital's emergency and surgical departments activities are divided among nearby cities and the patients are treated in one of them according to where they live and the disease that needs treatment.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
Apply now if you are:
- General surgery specialist with experience in one or more of the following requirements:
* Endoscopic methods (especially gastroscopy and ERCP)
* Breast surgery (oncoplastic, reconstructive procedures)
* Gastrointestinal surgery
What can you expect:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Quality recruitment shaped to your needs
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Want to hear more:
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us: email@example.com.
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Geben Sie, bitte, in den an uns gesendeten Bewerbungen und Lebensläufen folgende Klausel an:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
Der Verwalter der von Ihnen zur Verfügung gestellten persönlichen Daten ist GMS Rekrutierung Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska mit Sitz in Łódź, Ul. Milionowa 55, 93-113 Łódź. Ihre Daten werden verarbeitet, um Rekrutierungsprozesse durchzuführen.
Mehr Informationen zur Verarbeitung Ihrer persönlichen Daten und Ihrer Rechte finden Sie im Lesezeichen Datenschutz.