EN | PL | ES | DE
|» Job type:||3 years contract|
|» Salary:||$2.000 per month TAX FREE |
|» Experience:||3 years|
|» Specialization:||physiotherapy title|
|» Language skills:||English: intermediate|
|» Job description:||We are currently looking for qualified Physiotherapy Specialists with 3 years of professional experience, to work in a modern reputable Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center based in Doha, Qatar.|
The successful candidate would join the team of well known consultants in a modern medical facility.
The employer offers:
- monthly salary as mentioned above
- suitable & comfortable accommodation in a villa within a compound, equipped with all the recreational facilities such as gym, swimming pool etc. and is 24 hours secured and guarded.
- free transport, Visa cover
- round trip economy class flight ticket every year
- mobile allowance
- medical insurance
- 21 days holidays
Duties will be as follows:
- Asses the patients and according their condition and treatment plan provide physiotherapy intervention
- Provide feedback on changes in patient condition and important remarks to the Head of the Treatment
- Participate in staff training as scheduled in the centre
- Educate patient and his family in management of the patient conditions
- Take responsibility for own professional development
- Cooperate with other team members concerning the best benefit of the patient
- Substitute in different physiotherapy treatments as necessary
- Report defects on equipment
- Perform other jobs and related duties as assigned
Should you be interested in the offer, do not hesitate to contact us!
|» Contact person:||Kate Wyrzykowska|
|» Contact Details:||email@example.com|
Geben Sie, bitte, in den an uns gesendeten Bewerbungen und Lebensläufen folgende Klausel an:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment processes run by GMS Recruitment Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska, under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended (GDPR).”
Der Verwalter der von Ihnen zur Verfügung gestellten persönlichen Daten ist GMS Rekrutierung Katarzyna Wyrzykowska-Kucharska mit Sitz in Łódź, Ul. Milionowa 55, 93-113 Łódź. Ihre Daten werden verarbeitet, um Rekrutierungsprozesse durchzuführen.
Mehr Informationen zur Verarbeitung Ihrer persönlichen Daten und Ihrer Rechte finden Sie im Lesezeichen Datenschutz.